Thread: Quick Launch Buttons stopped working

Quick Launch Buttons stopped working

I am having an issue with the same with the quick launch which is not responding with the computer of mine. It is not working with the volume as well not even working with Wifi of the system. I am unable to resolve this issue. So if anyone is having the solution for the same then let me know about the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Quick Launch Buttons stopped working

First let me know about your device which you are using that will help me to get the proper solution of your issue. I think that there might be having the issue with the driver of the Quick Lunch which is not responding with the issue of yours. So provide me the detail of your device and i will find the solution for the same.

I forgot to mention the specification of the device that i am using. I am using the HP Pavilion dv7-2280eo with which the problem arise. Whenever i am trying to manage the Volume and Wifi with the Quick Launch Buttons. I have tried lots of things but not getting it work. Hope after providing you the detail you might help me.

As per your device specification i will advise you to download the driver of the HP site which is having the download for the same. Just go to the HP site and ask about the driver for the Quick Launch and install it in your system. Restart the computer and then you might be able to work with the issue which you are getting right.

As i am less familiar with the internet i am having problem finding the driver for the HP quick launch driver. I have searched for the same but could not find any driver on the Internet. If you can provide me the download for the Quick Launch driver so i will be able to run the system with the Quick Launch button.

For that you have to go to the HP site and download the same with the help of the same. For downloading the same you have to check out the below given link and the provide some detail of the driver and you will be able to download the quick launch driver. So just go through the link and do the same.
    Quick Launch Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Devasis View Post
    For that you have to go to the HP site and download the same with the help of the same. For downloading the same you have to check out the below given link and the provide some detail of the driver and you will be able to download the quick launch driver. So just go through the link and do the same.
    Quick Launch Driver
    Hey Devasis, Thanks for the help that you have told me to do. I have gone through the link that you have given me after going through the same when i installed the driver for the Quick Launch the driver for the same it is got working with the problem of mine and my problem got resolved. Thanks