Thread: Boot Camp drivers unsupported under Windows 7 X64

Boot Camp drivers unsupported under Windows 7 X64

I have a new iMac and I have installed Windows 7 X64 into it. The problem is that the Boot Camp driver are not able to work well under the system. I have no idea about the thing. Also the operating system installed very fine without any issue but the drivers are not supporting. Please help me so that I can make the device to work well.

Re: Boot Camp drivers unsupported under Windows 7 X64

You need to install the latest version of the Boot Camp. This will help you out well for making the issue that you are facing. It will then make the thing to work well for you. So in order to perform the task it is necessary that you get the latest boot camp tool from Apple official site and then make the changes to be implemented. This will help.

I suppose the operating system is not able to support the drivers well as the features may be too high to fetch or cope with it. So in order to make it function all you need to do is to install the driver under compatible mode. You can perform the task by installing the application under compatible mode for Windows XP by right clicking on the installer file. Do check.

Dr. V Guest

It would be better that you perform the task by turning off User Account Control. Then you need to restart the system. As it is been done then look for installing the boot camp and the drivers. It will definitely help you out and the drivers would function very well for you. Get the things to be implemented and function. Things will then get to work in your ways.

Perform a clean install and then look for the drivers to be installed and perform the task. You need to type msconfig in the searchbox and then hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Now disable the service and then process accordingly. I hope it will sort the issue for you.