Thread: Ubuntu 9.10, Kubuntu Well not the server

Ubuntu 9.10, Kubuntu Well not the server

I have just got three disks in the mail. Ubuntu 9, desktop edish, Kubuntu and the server edish. I have also installed Kubuntu in another way with the windows xp (SP2). By the way, would somebody would suggest some good things regarding tutorials of kubuntu. I wanted to ask you something. 0
    when I associated the widgets then I got a device widget so I put my flash drive and I had GTA sa installed on this, when I clicked the exe icon then it told to select a software to open it with? what currently ? Did I install the improper disk and should I go for the installation of desktop edish.

Re: Ubuntu 9.10, Kubuntu Well not the server

I put my flash drive and I had GTA sa installed on this, when I clicked the exe icon then it told to select a software to open it with?
    Do you know something about the difference of the file system on Linux based operating system and windows based. the program that you are talking about belongs to the windows category which is not capable to run on Linux.

According to you, as you said that you can't run the files that are dependent on the Linux based system. If you are going in this way then you should have to think about the games. The games that I used to play on windows, in order to that I can be unable to play the popular games named as Vice city or san andreas?If you have some other information regarding this then post that also...

Instead of moving with Kubuntu, you are allowed to perform all of things with KDE, but KDE on Ubuntu is flaky. This may not perform fine on several opportunities and give you issues in auto update, and many of other activities . On the contrary, the recently stable KDE produced the preinstalled in Kubuntu, and there’s nothing much that you require to do to make this work fine on Ubuntu. Kubuntu always move with the help of Adept to update, so there are no such complexity and the process is effortless.

Would you tell me something more, I am getting your point in this scenario but as I have stated earlier that I am a newbie for the linux based operating, there is one confusion is wondering in my mind is that I wanted to know that What would be if I perform the installation of second edish. There's got to be a method ?