Thread: Sound issues in Boot Camp under Windows Xp

Sound issues in Boot Camp under Windows Xp

I a using a Macbook Pro system that is been loaded with Windows Xp. The problem is that I have installed boot camp and the sound seems not working now. I do not why is this happening. I tried installing sigmatel drivers but still no help. As I have have loaded the Boot camp to the system it stopped giving audio output. Need to get rid of the issue. can anyone help me out to fix this.

Re: Sound issues in Boot Camp under Windows Xp

It is necessary that you install the correct drivers for the same. So in order to work well with the thing it is necessary that you check out for the associated drivers which is needed to perform and get installed to work with. Also it is essential that the device should support the driver for this get the latest upgraded tool. This may work well for you then.

Al you need to do is to perform an "Apple Software Update" in Windows, and upgrade to Boot Camp 2.1. This will then make the problem that you are facing to be sorted. Try to work out with the thing I am sure you will get to a better conclusion then. I have faced the same problem and got it sorted well by performing the task. So try it out.

There could be an issue with the hardware device as well. Did you check for the peripheral device that you have. Do look out for the thing and then get to a conclusion. I hope the device is not proper. It may be that the peripheral is not functioning as it may have worn out or some chip might be burned. So try to service the sound card and then look for the amendments. This may sort.

Dr. V Guest

It could be that the drivers you have is not proper or may have been appended with some bugs. So in order to work out well for the thing it is necessary that you get a good and fresh copy of the application. This will definitely help you out and make the amendments that is necessary. So do check and perform for the thing.

Install the latest Boot Camp and then install the associated drivers that needs to be worked for it. This will then let you get t5he things to work well and make the sound issue to be sorted. It is necessary and essential that you perform for the task as required. It will really help you out well and perform for the task as required. Do check.