Thread: Apple Mail not receiving POP3 settings

Apple Mail not receiving POP3 settings

I have a Apple Computer OS X10.48 the operating system as the platform, as the mail address with me@mycompany.com instructions. I setup Apple mail with my company e-mail address enterprise mailbox e-mail address, password replacement for enterprise email account password, that is basically on POP3. But results unsuccessful .Please help. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Apple Mail not receiving POP3 settings

You need to click the "Continue" button in apple mail, select the account type is POP. And then describe in your account, enter your email address or account name, such as me in the name, enter your name or account name such as me,. in the e-mail address, enter the full name of your company's business email address, such as me@mycompany.com. In the recipient server, the name behind the back of the user input pop. corpease. net enter e-mail address name, such as me@mycompany.com in the password, enter the correct password , No. ****** password will be displayed. Check the steps and reply.

Also you can set in the outgoing mail server of the input box: smtp. corpease. net to select the use of identification. And to identify the following input using the user name and password. Click on the image above, "continue" button ", the pop icon as follows: show your account settings relevant information. click on the image above the "Continue" button, as shown below: At this point account has been created successfully.click on the image above the "Finish" button, the following welcome page.

Under Mac OS Mail is a very simple, yet comprehensive and powerful send and receive e-mail software. Mail and general desktop mail software, like multiple mail accounts to facilitate you into the computer, back up important messages and enhance the work efficiency has a positive effect; Secondly, Mail it different from Windows, the mail processing system, with Apple has always been simple and efficient design, the Leopard, the integration of Spotlight technology, to facilitate rapid and efficient management of your important messages and search; more importantly, Mail is also equipped with many features such as the Smart Mailbox feature, a simple set, you can management of classified messages for you to share the work.

I am using Gmail that offers users two ways to set the mail client's account, POP3 or IMAP.IMAP and POP3 IMAP difference is in the ciphertext in the networks used to transmit messages, such transfer to express than POP3 security number, and the way IMAP is a two-way, for example, you read in the Mail in the IMAP in Gmail account can avoid using Read Gmail POP3 account's Inbox unread messages in question are not marked.

POP3 allows you to connect on-line at a time when not reading e-mail because messages are download to your computer. IMAP to download only the title, the contents of the letter will not download unless you point to open it. POP3 advantage is the convenience when you're not on-line reading. But also the server where to download mail messages will be removed (this can be modified). So you need t both setting to sending mail.

If you do not need to use SSL encryption for mail Click "Advanced", SMTP port parameter is set to:25, POP3 port parameter is set to:110 . f you send and receive mail using SSL encryption needs Click "Advanced", select "This server requires a secure connection SSL", SMTP port parameter is set to:994, POP3 port parameter is set to:995.