Thread: Replace Blank Screen Saver in Snow Leopard

Replace Blank Screen Saver in Snow Leopard

I have a desktop and it was installed with Mac OS X now as I have installed Snow leopard I am not able to get the old screensavers. The blank screen saver was good and now I am not able to work or process with it. I want to get back the thing well as soon as possible. Please do help me out and get the things to work for me. It will be a great help.

Re: Replace Blank Screen Saver in Snow Leopard

I think it is not possible to get the old screen savers to work in snow leopard as they do not support well under them. So in order to get the things to work well it is necessary that you perform accordingly and make the certain aspects to work out well. So do check out and process for the same. SO you need to use the available one.

Do check out for the thing that I did perform. I have clicked some images and made it blank. The I uploaded it to the system files and made it to work with screen saver. So it worked well and I was happy to use the same. So do check and perform as I did. You may then be able to get the things to work in your ways. Check out.

I would suggest you to contact to the author of the other Blank Screen saver and ask to compile a SL-compatible version. This will help you well for making the issue sorted and work for you accordingly well. So look out and perform in accordance that will surely make the difference for you and help you well.

Dr. V Guest

I would suggest you to go for the STANDARD screensaver with quartz composer and save it and use it as a screensaver and you get a black screen. HOWEVER it tests just perfectly normal. I hope this will make the things to work for you well. All you need to do is to implement the required desired steps that is mentioned. So look out.

The problem is that the old screen saver do not function in the newer version of the operating system and hence if you need to work out with the blank screen saver you may need to get the SL-compatible mode to compile the same. I hope that will definitely help you in sorting the issue and make the proper amendments to implement.