Thread: Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows

Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows

I have heard from many of my friends that there is Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows. I need to know the features that are provided by the same. What are the requirements for this platform? I have also heard that it requires rainmeter to work out with it. Is this information true? If yes, what does rainmeter actually do? I am awaiting for suitable replies on this topic.

Thanks for providing any help and information in advance.

Re: Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows

Hello there, the key features provided by Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows are as follows:
    1. There are more than 30 interactive panels.
    2. One can select from 29 different awesome skins.
    3. All the resolutions are supported.
    4. One can create his/her own layout with its help.

You have got the correct information that rainmeter is required inoreder to get the Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows. You can get this application on searching the internet. This is actually an application that can help you to improve the machines running with any of the Windows operating systems. Some of the components provided by rainmeter are the sidebar, gadgets and so on.

After you get rainmeter as well as Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows, make sure that you read the instructions before you go about using the same. This is because if you make even a small mistake while its installation, then it can ruin the entire system. After that, you will have to get the system to the factory settings. So, remember to not get your system into any trouble.

This is a great information that you guys have provided regarding the Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows. Well, by looking at the features given by jesse, I have decided to have a try at this rainmeter application as well as this particular use interface.

Other users can also check out with it and any difficulties being faced can be posted here. After all, all the problems and queries are very much welcome here.

Hello again,

Thank you for providing such fast information on the Windows 7 Phone UI for Windows. My questions are completely cleared out. Well, I knew that the people on these forums will have the information on this.

Well, thanks again for all the help. You guys have a nice time and I hope that I will get help on any problem or information that I require in the future.