Thread: windows 7 install error with boot manager

windows 7 install error with boot manager

Hello friends,

I am having computer system with windows XP. But before two days I tried to install windows 7 OS on my system. But I am getting very strange error while this, saying that 'windows has encountered a problem with a device connected to your system'. I am not getting what is the exact cause behind this error. If you knows any solution to resolve this issue, then please let me know that. Your any help would be greatly appreciable.

Re: windows 7 install error with boot manager

It seems that the installation disk that you used for windows 7 installation is might have some problem and because of that you are getting this error message. I suggest you to try with new windows 7 installation CD. And then see if you still get same problem while windows 7 installation or not. Hopefully it will resolve your issue.

According to me the optical drive of your computer system might be comprises some serious problem. I think you need to try with new optical drive. I was also getting same problem while installation of window XP. At that time I replaced the optical drive and surprisingly solved my installation problem. I think same think happened with you also.

I am also getting same problem while installation of windows 7 operating system. I am tried all possible solutions to sort out this problem, but still not success in it. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. I also tried installation with new optical drive, but getting same problem. Please provide proper solution over this.

Try booting without the USB thumb drive inserted. attach it after boot only when you need it to load drivers . Generate a new restore CD (download the a fresh copy of latest version), try and burn at lower than maximum speed, use a new device for burning if you can. If there's nothing on the hard disk you really need please format the disk. Finally disconnect all devices you don't really need.

Please refer following solution to sort out your issue:
    • Use new windows 7 installation CD.
    • Check if your CD drive is working properly or not.
    • Take help of computer hardware expert.

This may be problem of SATA drivers unavalable. Loggon to the BIOS and turn on SATA native modei..It will solve the problem...

It sounds that your computer is having some hardware issue and that don't allow you to completed the installation of windows 7. I suggest you to take help from any computer engineer. I think this is the safest way to resolve this type of operating system installation issue. Other than this I don't any solution to resolve this issue.