Thread: Upgrade rather than Clean Install Windows 7

Upgrade rather than Clean Install Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it was installed with Windows Vista. I then upgraded the system to Windows 7 but the problem was all the stuffs that used to work with Windows Vista in not able to work under the same. I have no idea why is this happening? I do not want to downgrade. But now I am working under Windows Xp and everything seems to work good. All I now did is updated the pack and all functions well. Any suggestions? Please help.

Re: Upgrade rather than Clean Install Windows 7

The problem that you are facing could well being related to the drivers hat is been installed to the system. So in order to get the issue to be worked well for you it is necessary that the drivers you have installed should also be upgraded and hence you need to work out for the same. So do check out for it and make the proper implementation accordingly. I hope this will sot the issue.

I have upgraded the system with Windows 7 operating and everything seems to work well without any issue. All my softwares and devices respond well with no issues. It may be that the system is not able to cope well with the application. So i hope you do check to for the compatibility feature. This may then let you to get to a better conclusion.

Another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted and perform accordingly well is by installing the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7 that you may install from the compatibility center. This will then allow the application which is not able to function well under the system to perform using the feature of the tool that you have. So do look out for it.

It would be better that the associated drivers for the device that you are not able to work well under Windows 7 should be downloaded from the official website. You may then be able to perform well accordingly and get the issue to be sorted. So do check out for the same. It would then help you out and make the system to respond well.

Dr. V Guest

You have to look out for the system configuration. It would be the cause that is affecting the same. So in order to get sort of the issue all you need to do is to check out for the issue and make the certain things to implement well accordingly. I hope this will make the things to process well and let you to a better conclusion.

I am not facing any problem using the application or Windows 7. You can make the issue to be sorted well. All you need to do is to work out for the same and then get the issues to be sorted well. It is essential and necessary that would work out well for you. So do check out and make the things to process accordingly.