Thread: Can't Download 4890 Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit

Can't Download 4890 Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit

Hello, when I try for the download of the driver for the ATI's Radeon 4890 it gives me error as below:
    Server Error in '/us-en' Application.
    Compilation Error
    Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
    And also the details of that. I don't able to understand that. If you have any solution then please give me that.
    I have Windows 7 operating system installed on my computer.

Re: Can't Download 4890 Drivers For Windows 7 64 Bit

Hello, I was also getting the same problem and not able to get the any kind of solution for that. I have tried to search the solution on internet and wont able to find any type of help from that. So, if you are having any solution from which I will able to get the solution then please provide that to me. I just want to install the driver in any way, as without drivers I am not able to use my ATI Radeon 4890. So, reply with the solution as soon as possible.

Hello, if you are facing the problem with the driver installation then you have to simply need to use the driver installing software applications and then you will able to use the drivers for your ATI Radeon 4890. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just requied to make use of such application which includes the Driver detective, Drive Finder, Driver Installer etc. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem.

Dr. V Guest

Hello, from the error message, it come to know that the problem is happening due to the server problem. You just need to wait till the server gets started to work properly. So, that you will able to solve your problem. It will simply fix the problem when the server side application will start without any problem. It is just required to wait till that. Then you can simply able to download the driver.

You have to click on the link below and then simply download the driver and solve your problem. After downloading the driver you just need to install the driver and reboot your system. It will simply solve your problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to solve your problem. I have solved my problem in the same way and you need to just click on the link below for that.

Driver for the ATI's Radeon 4890

Hello, simply use the Driver Detective and solve your problem. It will simply download the driver and install that on your computer. It is having the features as below:
    • Maintain Up To Date Drivers
    • Drivers Specific to Your Computer
    • Driver Backup Wizard
    • Integrated Customer Support
    • Easy Migrator

Hello, I would suggest you to simply make use of the following source for installing the driver for your ATI's Radeon 4890 and then you will able to resolve your problem. And the problem which you are currently facing, is also due to the problem of the server. If that server gets solved the problem then you will able to download the driver from that also. So, either wait for that server to be get solved problem or simply click below:

ATI's Radeon 4890

Quote Originally Posted by SalVatore View Post
    Hello, if you are facing the problem with the driver installation then you have to simply need to use the driver installing software applications and then you will able to use the drivers for your ATI Radeon 4890. So, just do that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is just requied to make use of such application which includes the Driver detective, Drive Finder, Driver Installer etc. So, just make use of that and get solved for your problem.
    It seems to me that ur solution is just well very simplistic..in order to use driver detective you have to buy it..and their is no guarentee it will then work as i have tried it using a down loader and DriverMax(free location and downloads)..but to the point..as i said i tried it with a download/install fo 3850 drivers...and every time it would just error me,take out my 3850 drivers that came with the card..and slap the rig back to using default microsoft drivers..(no abit,just a hugh raster,as the default drivers can;t do the jobSo i am UNable to upgrade my cards..stuck with the drivers from 2007...bad deal.