Thread: windows 7 cheapest price

windows 7 cheapest price

Hello to all,
    I have Compaq computer which has Windows Vista installed in it. I am planning to install windows 7 in my computer. I want to asked what is the windows 7 cheapest price, so that I can take it windows 7 for very low prize. Please help me. Any help will be appreciate.
    Thanks in advanced.

Re: windows 7 cheapest price

If you plan to buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version) then you have to buy it from the amazon. You will get Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version) only for £89.99 Price. Windows 7 Home Premium (includes 32-bit & 64-bit versions) makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music--you can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV. Go to following link to get more information.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-Wi...7640772&sr=8-1

Hey I had taken Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version) from amazon only for £69.93. In the starting they are giving high discount on the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version) and at that time I had take it. I think they have increase the prize of the Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version). Just try to look at your local store to get Windows 7 for low price.

Here there is no need to buy Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (Full Version) for very high price. You have to just upgrade your Windows vista to Windows 7. Go to store where you have taken your computer and asked him to upgrade it with Windows 7. They will charge you very little amount. That amount will be half of buying Windows 7.

If you are planning to buy Windows 7 Home Premium from the official site of the Microsoft then it will cost $199.99.
    Windows 7 Home Premium offers the best entertainment experience on your PC

* Simplify everyday tasks: find something instantly, compare documents side-by-side, or open your favorite file in just two clicks
    * Enjoy a PC that works the way you want it to with better support for today’s technologies, like 64-bit PC hardware and memory
    * Make new things possible: watch Internet TV, pause, rewind, and record TV or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways

As per the different version of the windows 7, there is difference in the price. Below I have listed version and their price. Just go through it.
    1.Windows 7 Home Premium $199.99
    2.Windows 7 Professional $299.99
    3.Windows 7 Ultimate $319.99