Thread: What is icuuc36.dll file

What is icuuc36.dll file

Hi,
    What is this icuuc36.dll file in Windows. I have a Window XP system. My friend has a similar system which he had attached to my pc to use internet. After downloading some component he is facing a error message denoting icuuc36.dll file name. Is this a virus or any other malicious threat. How to fix this. And what is cause of this icuuc36.dll file error.

Re: What is icuuc36.dll file

A dll is a critical component file which gets damaged due to virus issue or improper software installation and uninstallation. So for that you can simply download the file directly and paste that in the system 32 folder of Windows XP. I am attaching a copy of this file to this post. Simply download and copy paste it proper in the system32 folder.

I am not sure about the file but that might be a virus also. For that use a Registry cleaner software. Registry Cleaner allows you to make your computer's speed past. Indeed, over time, the registry is growing because the remains of uninstalled applications will remain it becomes difficult to sort and your tool loses its performance. Registry Cleaner is an easy to use and effective.

The file icuuc36.dll is a type of Windows process which usually belongs to the international component. This is then used for a Unicode program. It is I think form IBM, not sure. Just download the file and then copy paste them in System32 folder. This folder has all the dll files in it and they run when you boot up your system. So just by replacing the file the error will go out.

The re-installation of file will fix the matter. It is a system file which is missing and some service in Windows is associated to it. Due which when the service runs it search for the specific file and the error pops out. If you does not find a proper solution then you can just run the repair process of Windows. Insert Windows cd and then choose repair option.

If the problem occurs again after trying some solution then enter in Safe Mode, it is probably a component of Windows that has been lost. Go to start > programs > accessories > and then right click on cmd and choose Run as Administrator. Then give the command sfc / scannow and validate. The analysis can easily take a good 5 minutes and ends with some error resolved solution.

Boot your system with Windows XP Installation disc. Here at last the window auto repair Windows XP. Press the Enter key to repair your Windows XP, a new window appears. And then just follow some onscreen settings like time date settings and language selection. This method will fix your operating system and put back the corrupt dll file.

SarahAnderson Guest

Hello,

I was also facing the same problem and I have replaced the icuuc36.dll file with new one. icuuc36.dll is a system file you must need to work all your components efficiently. The error you are facing may be because of corrupted icuuc36.dll file. You can download and replace the file from this link:

You can download any missing or corrupted dll files for free from the above web site. And also, if you are not sure why you are getting .dll error messages, you can run a scan by clicking at “Run a Free DLL Scan” link.
    Please like the above solution if it fixes your issue. Best of luck.