Thread: Unable to install BSNL wll highspeed internet modem in windows 7

Unable to install BSNL wll highspeed internet modem in windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I am not able to install the BSNL wll highspeed internet modem. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out and let me know the reason for the same. I hope to get a better solution and would then make out the thing to work accordingly. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Unable to install BSNL wll highspeed internet modem in windows 7

The problem is that been related to the thing that the application is not able to function well. So it is essential that the drivers you have must be able to get the things to process accordingly. So check out for the drivers that is needed and be able to support the system. You may then be able to sort the issue that is being associated. So do check out.

There is another possibility that the drivers is not able to work well or may have some corrupt. So do look out that the drivers is not been appended with issue. This may have caused the thing that it is not getting installed. So reinstall the driver that you have or get a fresh new copy for the same. You may then help you out to sort the same. I hope this may help well.

It is possible that you may not be able to work or process the same or the process as the admin may have blocked the rights. So in order to get the issue to be sorted it is very much necessary that you look out for the same. Get access to the admin account or right click to the installer file and Run as Administrator. I hope you may then be able to work and get worked with the same.

If you are not able to get access to the admin account then there is another way through which you can sort the issue well. All you need to is to open the control panel option and then create a new account. Fill in the parameters and then under the manage section choose Admin. Now create account and then restart the system. Now as it is been done you need to login using newly created account.

Another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted is by running the system under safe mode. As safe mode option has no features that has been appended also installing the application under this mode may then work out well for you. So do check out for the same. This may help you to sort the issue well.

Dr. V Guest

The installer file may have been corrupt. So in order to get it worked or make it function it is essential that you get a good copy of the file and then try to install under the system. You need to get a fresh copy and then try to install the application. i hoe this may then help you to get sort the thing. So do check for the thing. I hope this may work in your way.