Thread: Windows 8 already getting hyped

Windows 8 already getting hyped

Hello, I am the user of the Windows. I am mostly friendly with the Windows XP and I like that Operating System. I heard that there is a Windows 8 Operating System being launched by the Windows very soon but I am not sure about this. So, I want to know about Windows 8 and I also want to know about Is Windows 8 already getting hyped.

Re: Windows 8 already getting hyped

Hello, I am surprised after hearing that Windows can be thinking about to launch the Windows 8. I had used the Windows 7 till now and had very good experience with this Operating System. I can not imagine that what will be the next service or features that Windows 8 can provide us. But I am not sure about this Windows 8; So I can not help you.

I think that it can be to early to talk about the Windows 8 Operating System, As the Windows 7 Operating System can be just a four months old. Even though the one of the Microsoft developer just can not be keeping his or her mouth shut. I think may that news can be either fake or a trick to get the attraction of people towards the Windows.

The well known site which can be the Softpedia and It can found post on the blog of Microsoft Developers Network which can indicates that the company’s future operating system, known as to on one of the occasion as Windows.next, “can be something completely varies from what folks usually expect of Windows.” You can also still refer the Google’s cached version of the post from January 31, but the actual post can not be exists.

One of the blog which can be created by the Unknown user of that blog and the Microsoft program manager, can be logged on hype and short on details. “The themes that can be floated truly reflect what people can be looking for years and it could change the manner people think about the Personal Computers and the manner they use them,” says the post.