Thread: Briefcase Error

Briefcase Error

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have upgraded my system from Windows XP and the issue is that now I am not able to use the briefcase. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted out well. I hope to get a better solution for it. Thank you.

Re: Briefcase Error

As you have upgraded the system it is the reason that you are not able to work out with the briefcase. You should have to use to perform a clean install of the operating system. This would have then made the things to perform well and sort the issue to get it worked well. It is not that the application is not working but upgradation has caused the issue.

I have faced the similar problem and I found a solution to the same by adding new documents and changes to files. This helped to synchronize the file. Do look out for the same. You may then be able to perform in a better way. Do check out for the same. I will then let you to a better solution. I hope it would then help you out well.

There is another way through which you can make the things to process and function well. All you need to do is to completely format the system and then install the fresh new copy of the operating system. Now do check out for the briefcase as it will then perform well. There would be no issues for the same. So do look out for the thing.

Run the system under safe mode option and then look out for the same. This could be the reason that you are not able to work or make the things to process well. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced features that the Windows 7 may have embedded that would cause the problem. So look out for it. I hope you may get to a better conclusion.

Upgrading the system has caused the issue that you are facing. So in order to make the things to process and work out essentially well it is indeed very much necessary that you perform a clean install. It will definitely help you out to make the issue sort. I hope this will help you too. So check for the required necessary thing. Do check out.

Dr. V Guest

You have to reinstall the operating system completely by formatting the system. This may then make the things to perform well and execute the process also. This is because the upgradation has mad the application to respond in this manner. A clean install will help you out to get the things work and essentially perform well. You may get to better conclusion.