Thread: Fatal System Error Help

Fatal System Error Help

Hi,
    I have a HP laptop. I had not used the same for sometime. But know when I started th system it popped up blu screen with some fatal system error. The only way to get out of this is to reboot the system. I can boot in safe mode properly, but it normal mode it gives the fatal system error. This looks like a virus in the system. How to cure this out.

Re: Fatal System Error Help

In my case a similar error occur when U tried to connect to a pc in the network. A Winlogon error dialog box appears briefly and then stop error message appears. The error number is 000021a (Fatal System Error). The system process Windows Logon terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000005 (0x0000000 0x00000000). The system has been stopped. You can read that error details on Internet and get the specific information on the same.

Enter in safe mode first and then just check out weather your firewall is enabled or not. Remove any newly installed hardware and then check back. Some corrupt driver files spoils the boot process due to which the system fails to boot. Run a full system scan under safe mode in case of any virus issue. Run registry cleaner software on your computer.

Use a bootable cd of windows to fix the error. Choose to install on the C partition and then format instead of selecting keep the file system as is unchanged. From this the Windows disc format the system completely so there are not choices of virus in the system. If the BSOD frequent then you will need to re-install the OS back again, otherwise it simple not work.

By the way I think your pc has a hardware problem. Which can be related to hard disk or ram, but for those who have this error message which appears for no reason as me during their pc works here is the solution. Reinstalling Windows XP on another hard drive. Install if possible the same driver versions, especially the vga and chipset driver. Formatting is only the solution.

Reboot once in windows with your old hard disk to time to see the error C000021a, 0Xc0000134 or 0xc0000135 appear and note the time and date of the error. Reboot your windows you just freshly installed and open the folder c: \ windows% \ system32 \ your two installations of Windows (it works and it crashing). First, copy and paste ALL files from the system32 folder of your windows and running in the system32 folder of Windows not working without overwriting the files bearing the same names. Repeat for the files C: \ windows% \ system32 \ config \ and c: \ windows% \ system32 \ drivers \ and all files contained in c: \ windows% \ system32 \ at worst.

It is possible that your system folder might have some virus. One of the viruses that you should have busted a similar function. Even assume that am not that, try to boot in Safe (F8 before Windows XP logo) and analyzes your antivirus, also deletes all the last device that you had just installed and management software for memory like CPUz. If not then the best way is to format and reinstall XP.