Thread: Seagate Free Agent 500G freeze Win7 on start up or shut down

Seagate Free Agent 500G freeze Win7 on start up or shut down

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Seagate free agent 500G hard disk drive installed to the system. The problem is that I am not able to get the system to start well or it gets shut down. It used to work well when been installed under Windows XP. But now as I have upgraded the system. I have no idea what could have caused the same. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Seagate Free Agent 500G freeze Win7 on start up or shut down

The problem could be well being associated with the upgradation. You need to check out for the same that is the upgradation may have caused the problem for the thing and it is necessary that you upgrade the devices that is been associated with the system in order to cope with the operating system. I hope you need to work out by performing a clean install of the operating system.

The issue could not be associated well with the hard disk. It may be that the system is been affected by some virus threat and it is essential that you work out for the thing. It may be that the system is been affected and the threat is causing various issue for the same. So in order to get the things work out well you need to scan the system using a good tool.

You can use a good antivirus application tool that has good features and power to detect the dangerous threat and get it removed from the system. This is essential and necessary that you check out for the same. It will then help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. So do check out for the same. Use Quick heal total security antivirus tool.

Install the latest drivers for the USB and the peripherals that is been associated to the system. You may then be able to get the things to work out and essentially work for the same. It is indeed necessary that you process and function them. All you need to do is to check for the thing and get it worked done. I hope this may let you to get the things work in your way.

Try to reinstall the drivers that is been associated with the system. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then remove the desired application that is been needed to reinstall. Now click on remove button and then restart the system. After it is been done you then need to install the new copy of the application that is been required. It may now function well.

Dr. V Guest

Try to make the device to work under safe mode option. This may help you out well for getting the things to perform and work out well. All you need to do is to get the issue to be sorted. I hope you may gel up and then sort the issue that you are facing. It would be better that you check out and make the issue to be sorted well by running the system under safe mode.