Thread: stdin:error0? What is this?

stdin:error0? What is this?

Hi,
    I am working on ubuntu and suddenly got an error, When I check for defects, the logo just stops there and does not do anything. I press ESC and It says as follows -

Code:
    stdin:error0 
    BusyBox v1.13.3(Ubuntu 1:1.13.3-1Ubuntu7)built-in shell (ash)
    Enter help for a list of commands
    (initramfs)Unable to find medium contain live file system
    One of the friend of mine also getting the same error when he tried to install ubuntu on her laptop, Does anyone know more about this error.??

The meaning of the stdin is dedicates to standart input and it should be ocurred because of the motherboard issues and I think you need to check the compatibility of your connected board. Which one motherboard you are using right now, Do you have an Asus mother board? I have the tried it to do the same after getting your problem and I am thinking it might be it does not understand the CD player. I will check it out and post results later.

Which type of disk, you are using to install the ubuntu. if you are using live CD then there may be some issue with your installation disk and I think you need to use another disk to install it.

You need to go for another installation disk and, if not going well then you can installation with the same disk but on different system and just post me what you are getting there.Try out and then post me...

Hey dude,

I am having the same issue and First I though there is something going missing with the CD that I am using but the second version I copied didn't work either. The MD5 hash of the image file is wrong. One thing that is very shocked to see that Brasero says me about an bug which occurred during writing the CD from the image. But than again, it usually does that and the CDs work with no issues............