Thread: Macbook Air performance issue

Macbook Air performance issue

Hello,
    I would post a message because I would buy a mac air but I have some questions about performance. In fact I know that there are 2 models, one 1.6 GHz and 1.8 GHz one, but what are the real differences in performance? Is this is a gain in speed of launch programs, better performance of soft a bit greedy, or a faster start? I just know that the model offers a 1.8GHz 128GB SDS allowing greater transfer speeds and data reading and a little autonomy. Sp, basically I need to know the Macbook Air performance? Any advice on this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Macbook Air performance issue

Hello,
    Launch the software, but yes they are two heavy software (even three depending on your library), the second model is more interesting for its SSD than its processor. For AOE, it works fine on my white MacBook with a GMA 950 so it neither will be no problems. By cons I think the MBA does not you should and should that you lean on a MacBook is just my opinion.

Hello,
    And my choice for the MBA rather than a mac book pro c ' is simply going to turn around because I intend to use it for taking notes in my classes, and I can not see myself get my mac book pro mastodon daily Mas is clear Faist I just found by chance a test video comparing open with photoshop 2 system, and it's like 6 seconds with shower and 20 with the hdd! So I hesitate a bit like me look interesting enough to make the model even if the price shower hurts. By cons so you probably are right, the real difference seems to be feeling really in the shower, after the CPU is not much difference it seems.

Hello,
    I've gone from a Rev.1 1.6Ghz with 80GB hard drive (similar to the 120GB Rev.2) new 1.86GHz with 128GB SSD. It's really incomparable. DSS provides a lot of fluidity to the machine. Alone mode, it's just bluffing. Same for launching applications in which time is easily divided by 4. Heavy use of several applications that use the hard disk, the gain is also very clear.

Hello,
    After all is a matter of budget. I used the version with the hard drive for 5 months without any problem and with great pleasure for my daily use. Especially the difference between the two that impressed. So, if you have the budget for the SSD does not hesitate or you'll be very pleased with SD on Air is truly a beautiful machine (I think I can not return to a MacBook or MacBook Pro, you get used too much finesse and his featherweight).

Hello,
    It is clear that when we tested the HDD with the Rev A mega slow and the Rev. B with the DSS, is the day and night. The disc of Rev. A is really the weak point of the machine. It takes some time to start and run applications. By cons, once they are in memory, the performance for me. Then just do more to stop.