Thread: Not able to run installation files in Windows Vista

Not able to run installation files in Windows Vista

I have the desktop computer system which has the Windows Vista operating system and the problem is that i am not able to run the installation files in Windows Vista operating system. When i double click on the .exe setup files then operating system not do anything. But it is working properly on the laptop having the Windows Vista operating system.

Re: Not able to run installation files in Windows Vista

You are having the computer system which has the Windows Vista operating system system and you are facing problem in running the .exe installation files in your desktop computer system. It may be possible that the Windows Vista operating system is infected with the viruses because of which the installation files is not running. so i will recommend you to scan for the viruses.

There can be many reason for the .exe files issue in the Windows vista operating system of your desktop. I think this is the issue of the virus, so scan your computer system for the viruses using the antivirus software and make sure that the virus database of the antivirus is up to date. After that find the infection and delete from the system.

This can only be possible because of the virus infection to your operating system. So if you are not having the antivirus software and application in your desktop computer system. Then go in the market and buy the licensed copy of the antivirus program. I will advise you to go for the AVG antivirus software. Install it properly and remove the infections from the system.

If you are not able to buy the licensed copy of the AVG anti-virus software or any other anti virus program available in the market then you should download the the free version of the anti-virus program from the website or by searching on the Google. You can download the AVG anti-virus software from here.