Thread: Not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7

Not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7

Hello friends, I have done an upgradation of the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. The situation that I am facing is that I am not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7. There were no such issues while working with Windows Vista. So, I am not able understand why this is happening in this particular operating system. All possible replies and comments are duly appreciated.

Setup may be corrupt

It is possible that the setup may be corrupt because of which you are not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7. This happens when the same setup is used for a long amount of time or if a corrupt setup is copied onto a new disc. Anyways, try getting a new setup for ATI Catalyst Control and then, try installing the same. I hope that the issue will be solved after that.

Incompatibility with the operating system

Hello there, I think that the main issue why you are not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7 is an incompatibility with the operating system. Just confirm that out with the help of the hardware and software evaluation wizard in your system. It will list the particular application in among the compatibilities or the incompatibilities of the system. I do not know the solutions if it is shown as incompatible.

Quit all applications and programs

The simplest solution that you can try out if you are not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7 is to quit all applications and programs, that are running in the background. You may be knowing that it is recommended before the beginning of any installation process, it is advised to close all the applications and programs, so that such kinds of problems may not occur.

Start the installation forcefully

Start the installation forcefully, if you are not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7. The option of "run as administrator", that is available on right-clicking the icon of the particular application or program has to be used for this purpose. This option can be used to solve many of the issues that are faced with the Windows 7 operating system. I hope that the problems will be solved after that.

The compatibility tool for ATI Catalyst Control

If you are not able to install ATI Catalyst Control in Windows 7, then you must search the web for the compatibility tool for ATI Catalyst Control. You will have to install this particular tool before you try installing ATI Catalyst Control. All the required compatibility settings will be done with the help of this tool, so that you will be able to install it without any issues.