Thread: Windows 7 Driver File troubleshooting

Windows 7 Driver File troubleshooting

Hi all,

Recently i update my Operating system Vista to windows 7 32- bit. Then i found some drivers like bluetooth, WLAN are not supported windows 7. I also search on internet for this drive. Bit not found. I have mercury kobian motherboard . Please suggest me for Windows 7 Driver File troubleshooting . Thanks in advance.

When the hardware driver installation errors, not only can not drive the device, and there will be possible System Instability or even collapse. Windows7 built-in hardware diagnostics can detect various types of hardware equipment failure, which can be driven accordingly troubleshooting documents. Typically, if System detected the problem, then we will see a problem report and solution tips bubble notification. Click the notification bubble to open the console problem reports and solutions. All the best.

You can also Windows7 Control panel, click "System and maintenance "link, and click the" problem reports and solutions "to open the console. In the problem reports and solutions window, click" View problem to check the "link to view the existing problems, or click the" Check solutions "link, from the Microsoft Web site search known of the possible solutions. In addition, we can follow the following steps carried out directly on the device driver debugging: Open the Device Manager, select the "Device Manager" node, right-click to troubleshooting the device, select "Properties" in the "General" election key card, click the "Check Solution", click "View Details" option for more information about the problem. All the best.

Re: Windows 7 Driver File troubleshooting

Of course, we can find the question to the Microsoft solution, just click "send message" button. Note that, if not properly installed around the driver, then there would be no "check solution" option, but only "to re-install the device driver" option. In addition, when the equipment is improperly installed or have questions, Device Manager displays a warning icon, indicating that the equipment problems. If you double-click the device, the device's Properties dialog box of "General" tab will also display the relevant error code, you can see from Microsoft's Web site related to the reference documentation for troubleshooting. check and reply.

If a device suspected to be caused by a resource conflict, can Windows7 the Device Manager, click the "View" menu to select one of the "Resources by type" or "Resources by connection" view, you can quickly see the distribution of resources, we can see in the ISA and PCI devices use IRQ situation. Under normal circumstances each ISA device has separate IRQ settings, and multiple PCI devices share the same IRQ setting. I particularly suggest that if some device displays a warning icon, along with an exclamation point, this is not a resource conflict, should be the device configuration error. All the best.

Another to see if there is a resource conflict is to use Windows 7 Of System Information utility msinfo32.exe, click "Start" < "All Programs" < "Accessories" < "SystemTools "<"SystemInformation "to start the tool, System information window, expand the "Hardware Resources", then click the "Conflicts / Sharing" to list all the resources. All the best.