Thread: Power Saver service stopped after Windows 7 upgrade on Satellite M305D

Power Saver service stopped after Windows 7 upgrade on Satellite M305D

I have a Toshiba Satellite M305D which i have upgraded from the Windows Vista to Windows 7. But Power Saver service stopped after Windows 7 upgrade on Satellite M305D. I have installed the all the driver of the same the system power saver services has been stopped. So if any one having the same issue then help me for finding the solution of the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Power Saver service stopped after Windows 7 upgrade on Satellite M305D

I had also having the same issue with my Toshiba notebook whose power setting stopped responding after the upgrade to Windows 7. So i have run clean Windows 7 installation after which i have run the Toshiba Program Installer. Which installed the lots of software and utilities which sorted out my issue regarding the Power Saver setting.

As you are looking for the Power Saver Services which i disabled or stopped working in the Windows 7 then let me tell you that this is because the Power Saver is only made to work with the Windows XP and it can not be run in the Windows 7. So it is better to remove it from your system as there are no use of the same in Windows 7 running machine.

Dr. V Guest

Did you installed all the driver which are having the compatibility with the Windows. As the Windows 7 is new Operating System which is having the compatibility issue with the older version of the product or drive of the device. So it is advisable that install the latest version of then driver which should be compatible with the windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Devasis View Post
    As you are looking for the Power Saver Services which i disabled or stopped working in the Windows 7 then let me tell you that this is because the Power Saver is only made to work with the Windows XP and it can not be run in the Windows 7. So it is better to remove it from your system as there are no use of the same in Windows 7 running machine.
    As you have discussed that the Power Saver Services is no longer supported by the Windows 7 so will you please let me How to make the power setting in Windows 7 as the power saver is not available for the same.

If you are using the Windows 7 then you don't require any kind of tools to manage the power saver setting. Then Windows 7 is already having a tool which is know as the Windows 7 Power Management which you can use to mange the power setting on the same. so for more info about the same check out the Attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files