Thread: Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting

Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting

Hello everyone, I am facing a weird situation in my system, since I have done an upgradation of the Windows 7 operating system. The issue is that the Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting. I am not able to understand why this is happening because the system starts fine, if I start Windows normally. but, I want to start it is safe mode, which I am unable to do. Kindly provide some help as soon as possible.

Can be a symptom of hardware failure

Hello there, if the Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting, then it can be a symptom of hardware failure. Just have a look with the same or better call the engineer, so that you will be able to understand where the perfect fault is. You cannot simply say by looking at the system and say what is causing the issue. So, an engineer's help will help you to get rid of the problem.

Repair the startup

There is a need to repair the startup of the system if the Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting. You need to have the Windows 7 disc for this purpose. After inserting the disc, restart the computer. Then, before the operating system loads, you will have keep pressing F8, so that a menu will appear. Here, you have select the option for Load Last Known Good Configuration. Just let me know if the issue is solved after that.

Problem after upgradation

Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting is a problem after upgradation from the older operating system. To avoid such issues, it is always recommended that one must not do an upgradation of any operating system. You must always clean up the older system files by formatting and then, install the new copy of the operating system that you wish to work on with. So, enabling a clean install will solve the problem.

Issue of wrong drivers

I can assure you that the Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting is an issue of wrong drivers. Many issues are seen to occur when proper and compatible drivers are not installed, especially with the Windows 7 operating system. Just start Windows normally and check if the drivers are compatible or not with the help of the hardware and software evaluation tool.

Any infection must have corrupted the system files

I guess that any infection must have corrupted the system files because of which Windows 7 Safe Mode keeps restarting. So, if you install the latest version of the Quick Heal antivirus, then the problem will be solved. This is so because with the help of the boot scan feature provided by this antivirus, all the infections will be removed. The corrupted files are also repaired by this antivirus. Hence, this is the solution that I am suggesting.