Thread: XFX ATI 5870 with Windows 7 drivers

XFX ATI 5870 with Windows 7 drivers

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have installed drivers for XFX ATI 5870 but it outputs as dead pixels on my desktop. I have no idea what should be done. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Hope to get a solution. Thank you.

Re: XFX ATI 5870 with Windows 7 drivers

The problem could be that you have installed the drivers that is not able to cope well for Windows 7 operating system. It is essential that you work or process out well for the thing. It is essential that you try to work out for the thing that may then help you in getting the issue to be sorted. All you need to get the appropriate drivers that may help in making the device to function well.

The issue could be that the drivers is been appended with some issue or bugs. All you need to do is to make the things to process well by reinstalling the drivers for the same. It is very much essential that you can respond well to the thing by making the issue to respond well. From the control panel option choose the add/remove programs and then select the desired application that needs to be removed. Now click on remove and ten restart the system. Install the fresh new copy of the drivers.

It could be that the drivers is not able to function or cope with the device under the operating system that you use. So in order to make the same to process well all you need to do is to check out for the support file or updated version of the driver that would then help in making the things to work out essentially well for you then.

Check out the official site of the manufacturer of the device that may then be able to cope under Windows 7 operating system. Get the latest drivers that may support Windows 7. You can install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 from the compatibility tools from the compatibility center. I hope this may then help you to use the features for the same. Do check out.

It is essential that the drivers yo have installed should be able to cope with the operating system that you use. In order to make the things t o work out install the driver under the compatibility mode for Windows XP. This may then help the driver to get cope or gel up well. It is possible that you need to work out or process the same for the device that you need to work out.