Thread: Windows 7 on Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513

Windows 7 on Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513

I am having the problem with the installation of the Windows 7 on the Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 Whenever i am trying to install the same it ask for the TOSHIBA_RAID driver. I have downloaded the driver for the Windows 7 but nothing is working for me. So if any one have gone through the same issue then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 on Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513

First of all confirm that is there any update is available for your model on the Toshiba site regarding the Windows 7. As i have search for the same on the Toshiba but could not any update for your device on the same. So i think you have to wait till the update for the same is got release. Check for the same Official site of Toshiba.

I am running the Windows 7 Ultimate and it is working all fine on my Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 without any issue. As during the time of the installation of the same it ask me for the RAID driver and i have downloaded the from the Internet and now it is working all fine. So i think you have to try to install the Windows again.

As i have discussed above that i have downloaded the RAID driver for my Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 but after the installation of the same the Windows 7 was not responding. So if you provide me the RAID driver which you have installed or give me the link for the download of the same then it will be easier for me to work with the issue of mine.

I have not sure about the link from where i have downloaded the same but i have the copy of the driver which i can give you So here i am giving you the driver as attachment. Go through the attachment and install the same on your device. I hope that this will work for you. Say thanks if it works for you as it did for me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If all the above replies are working for you then best way to get rid of the same is to contact the Toshiba as they might be aware of this kind of issue and having the solution for the issue which you are getting during the installation of the Windows 7. So contact the Toshiba Technical Support and let me know whether you got the solution or not.

The above file is invalid according to my extractor program. I went to an India
    website because the idiots in the US GIVE UP TOO EASILY and due to some extremely intractible problems that I have been helped to solved by guys on the subcontinent who clearly are more dedicated to fixing than replacing....

No luck so far on the install of x86 7HomePrem on the Qosmio G25-AV513...
    Any clues would be appreciated~!

One of my friend is using Windows 7 Ultimate comfortably. He also faced problem in the start but successfully sorted it out. What he needed is just the Toshiba RAID drivers. Here are steps that you need to follow:

• Download and unzip the files thumb drive with and folder name or root directory.
    • Start the windows 7 installation.
    • Now at the stage where Windows 7 could not find the HDD, you need to popup the thumb drive and click the Load Drivers option.
    • Also show the installer the way to the thumb drive directory that contains the unzipped files.
    • You will get there the list of drivers from which the first one will work better.
    • Thats it. now continue the installer.

I did that actually - had 2 d/l driver from toshiba (it's an XP version)
    Chipset is not really supported according to Intel; in JBOD mode the 500 Gb drive is recognized, and if the other one isn't in it's bay it complains. Didn't try RAID0 as I was preserving someone's universe. So I cloned the one 500 Gb drive to the invisible 500 Gb as a baremetal backup, and client is happy. This laptop works very well as an XP machine, and only an idiot or someone with too much time on their hands...would downgrade it by throwing 7 on it - looks like a great linux box if it was mine, but I get paid for making MS products work...it actually gave me an illegal version message for awhile during this process - a call 2 MS assured me it was spurious, and it was, but freaky for a few and just another reason to try the latest Ubuntu or Mandriva if you want to throw it into the second decade of the 21st century instead of the trash...

ThumbsUp Re: Windows 7 on Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513

thanks friend for you help, im work perfectly with this file..

I have the same problem to install windows xp and 7 when I use the RAID program I get the hard drive but when I go to install it, I design my disk is not ready to install an operating system thing you need is please help and I'm from Dominican Republic I would like to step Seber all you need to do to install an operating system

I worked through all

Did you check in the BIOS? See there if you can use the drivers as RAID disks. Install the latest raid driver first and then try to load the Windows 7 or Windows Vista on same and see whether you are getting it work or not. Check below links for more help.

Windows 7 Error Code 0x80300001 , Windows is unable to install to the selected location.
    How to install windows xp on raid 0
    Unable to install Windows 7 on Raid 0

ThumbsUp Re: Windows 7 on Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513

Thanks for posting the file. I was helping a friend with his Toshiba Qosmio G25-AV513 laptop, and this post help me solve the problem in less than 10 minutes.