Thread: Windows 7 100% Highest Active Time For 30 Seconds On Hard-Drive, 15 To 30 Minutes Each

Windows 7 100% Highest Active Time For 30 Seconds On Hard-Drive, 15 To 30 Minutes Each

Hello friends, I am having Windows 7 Ultimate 32 BIT Installation DVD. Then I install it on my computer and simply perform the Clean install of the Operating system on my computer and then install all of the drivers and also all of the applications. Then it work fine, but from few days I am getting quiet complicated problem. When I start my computer, when mouse cursor loads, it simply gets hang. And due to that I am not able to use my computer. If I try to check the Windows Resource Monitor, the highest active time is 100% and it lasts for 30 seconds. I am not getting the exact reason behind this. So, if you are having any solution on this then please provide that details to me.

Re: Windows 7 100% Highest Active Time For 30 Seconds On Hard-Drive, 15 To 30 Minutes Each

Hello, it may possible that you are getting this problem due to the infection of the virus, as due to the infection of virus your system resources are getting used more and it is giving you problem. So, simply make use of the antivirus application on your computer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, you just need to make use of the new updated files of the antivirus for removing the virus infected files and get solved for your problem.

Re: Windows 7 100% Highest Active Time For 30 Seconds On Hard-Drive, 15 To 30 Minutes Each

Hey, as far as I am having knowledge and experience, I think you are having the problem of the Firmware. As before few days I was also getting the same problem and then I simply make use of the WDIDLE3 for resetting the idle time which will simply minimize your LCC. So, you need to do this and then it will simply solve your problem. So, simply make use of it and get the problem solved for your problem. After installing it, simply restart your computer.

Hello, it may be possible that you are having the problem due to the problem in your explorer.exe file. As if you are not able to get the application launched and if your system gets hang at the time of startup then it may possible that the problem is happening due to the problem of your missing system files. So, simply make use of the repairing of your system and then you will able to get your problem solved.

Hello, I would suggest to simply use the safe mode. Open your computer in the safe mode. Then simply uninstall all of the drivers from your computer and then you can simply make use of the reinstalling of all of the driver for your system. It will simply solve your problem. So, you just need to make use of the new drivers, as it may possible that you are getting the problem due to the problem of the corruption of the drivers. So, that you will able to get the solution for your problem.