Thread: Win 7 Ultimate 64bit BSODs Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys

Win 7 Ultimate 64bit BSODs Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys

I have just bought new computer for my personal use and something got wrong with its motherboard. I do not know exactly what was happened but hence i have replaced that one with the Gigabyte GA45T-Extreme with a QX9650 core 2 quad. It has a support of an 8Gb memory. It was running perfectly just for few weeks then it started getting BSODs and direct restarts because of having no nsod. I think there must be some problem regarding the Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys. At least my older one motherboard was not having this problem but since i have replaced it, It started working with the surprise reboots which many looses my data.

Re: Win 7 Ultimate 64bit BSODs Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys

I think if you have bought a new computer then i think you must use the warranty period to handle with this kind of problems. There could be some problem related to the unsupported hardware. Which you can fix it on your own so it would be better to give it to some engineer who can really handle this. I think it should be some problem with the hardware configuration or it might be happening because of Ntoskrnl.exe or Ntfs.sys corrupted.

I think the operating system which you have installed on your computer that is Win 7 Ultimate 64bit is containing some corrupted files as Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys. I think you should repair these both the files by using Hazard Shield Anti Virus which can easily detect and repair this kind of infected system files such as Ntoskrnl.exe Ntfs.sys. Click on the name of the Hazard Shield Anti Virus to download it.

Dr. V Guest

This is driver problem or it should be the some wrong in the BIOS of your windows 7 Ultimate operating system. I suggest you to update the BIOS or hardware drivers of your computer which can solve your problem. And also try to check this issue after disconnecting the Microsoft LifeCam which can also cause this problem. I think you should reinstall the whole operating system by using some other CD which does not contains this corrupted files.

If all the solutions are not working for you then there must be memory problem which is not supporting for such functionality. Though you have installed an Eight GB of memory but it might happen that the hardware of memory would not be supporting it up to its extent. I think you must try using your computer with some other memory as i have solved this problem by doing the same.

Thank you so much Solomon as i have replaced my memory from 8 Gb to 4 Gb and GREAT!!! My computer system works fine. Though i have compromised with the size of the memory but at least my computer works and i can do it, no matter if it works bit slowly. Thanks again, Else i was having much anger in mind for the dealer.