Thread: Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load

Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load

I have encountered an unusual problem with the Windows 7 operating system, that I have recently upgraded to from Windows Vista. Everything was working fine in the previous operating system. I had not checked with the thumbnails view that the system provides for the files or the images too. Actually, the Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load. Kindly help me on how to get rid of this problem.

Conflicts of the drivers and the operating system

The problem that Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load is seen to be caused because of the conflicts of the drivers and the operating system. Many of the users of Windows 7 are seen to encounter such an issue. The only way to get rid of this particular situation is to install the proper and compatible drivers, with respect to the Windows 7 operating system.

Enable a disk cleanup

It is recommended that you must enable a disk cleanup for the solution of an issue like Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load. Here are the steps to be performed:
    1. Click on Start.
    2. There, you will get a Search Box.
    3. Now, type Disk Cleanup here.
    4. An option for Thumbnails will be provided there, which has to be checked.
    5. After that, click OK.
    6. Now, select the button for Delete Files.

There must be infections in the computer

According to me, there must be infections in the computer, that is causing the Windows 7 Image thumbnails to not show up. You have not mentioned, if this problem persisted from the starting or it has just been encountered recently. If this is a recent issue, then some threat has taken over this feature and you will have to install a well updated antivirus in your system to scan and delete the infections from the computer.

The main problem is upgradation

The main problem is upgradation. I mean to say that the users who have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from any previous operating system are seen to face issues like Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load. It is thus, better to do a clean install of the operating system. The currently installed files are to removed by formatting the system.

Windows 7 takes a long time to load any applications and components too

One must remember that Windows 7 takes a long time to load any applications and components too. This is the same reason why Windows 7 Image thumbnails are not able to load. I am using the same operating system and I thought that the thumbnails of the system are not loading. But, if you wait for some time, all the images will load properly with the thumbnails.