Thread: Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them

Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them

A weird problem has struck with my system. The situation is that Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them. I am using AVG antivirus in my system and there are no issues with it. Whenever I open a window or start some new application, the computer becomes very slow. It seems as if the antivirus is scanning for. The application is able to open after some amount of time.

There are infections in the computer

The issue that Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them is because there are infections in the computer. The infections must have taken over many of the components of the system because of which the system turns not responding. You will have to uninstall the antivirus and then restart the system. Now reinstall the antivirus and check out if the issue is solved or not.

Dr. V Guest

Windows 7 is very slow

Hello there, Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them is a genuine problem faced by the users of this particular operating system. The main reason for this is that Windows 7 is very slow. When a window is opened, it takes time to load all the folders and files in it. There is no way that this problem can be solved.

Remove all the unwanted programs

There is a need to remove all the unwanted programs from the system, so that the issue that Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them is solved. The computer becomes slow many a times, due to the softwares and programs that are using the resources of the system and they prove to be of no use. Remove all such programs from the system.

Check with the task manager

Inorder to know about the reason why Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them, you must have a check with the task manager. Here, you will get an account of all the processes running in the system. You will have to look out for the application or program that is consuming more resources of the system. Optimizing the same will solve the issue.

Optimize the entire system

There is a need to optimize the entire system if Windows 7 becomes not responding with all applications like an antivirus tied to them. There may be some errors with the registry entries, that can be solved with the help of a tool called Registry Mechanic. For an overall optimization of the system, install SpeedUP my PC. It will also monitor the system, the whole time.