Thread: How to get Hyper-V events arguments value?

How to get Hyper-V events arguments value?

Hi everyone,
    I have recently started studying with the Hyper-V, so I am not having much knowledge about it. Now I have just started with an events and the arguments of it. But I am not able to get events of it.!! I have tried lot of things but I am not getting an appropriate results. So please tell me how to get Hyper-V events arguments value.?? Help me as soon as possible.!!

Re: How to get Hyper-V events arguments value?

When you use Hyper-V Manager to connect to a virtual machine, virtual PC connection provides the connection to the virtual machine. However, the use of connection to a virtual machine in a Remote Desktop Connection session is supported only if the integration services are installed. Consequently, reduced functioning of the mouse is the expected behavior. Avoid using Connect to a virtual machine in a Remote Desktop Connection session as integration services are not installed. You can do this in several ways :
    • Install Integration Services.
    • Log in to the console of the server running Hyper-V and then use Connect to the virtual machine to connect to the virtual machine.
    Desktop * Athlon X2 4200 | 2048M RAM | 160G HD | 7600GT
    MacMini * G4 1.33GHz | 512M RAM | 40G HD | Radeon 9200
    Laptop * Sempron 2800 | 512M RAM | 60G HD
    PDA * Dell Axim x51 | 128M Internal | 256M SD Card

The following performance counters provide information when they are displayed on the Management Operating System (OS that is running the Hyper-V) :
    • Processor logic of the hypervisor Hyper-V -% of the execution time of the guest: Indicates the percentage of physical processor used to run virtual machines. This counter does not identify individual virtual machines or the amount consumed by each virtual machine.
    • Virtual Processor hypervisor Hyper-V -% of the execution time of the guest: Indicates the proportion of virtual processor used by a virtual machine.
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
    -Martin Luther King Jr.

A virtualized server without depending on high availability and rapid recovery of private activities like these all-terrain vehicles that operate exclusively in two-wheel drive. Since the release in late 2009, Windows Server 2008 R2, the new hypervisor Hyper-V Microsoft builds robust virtual machines (Windows or Linux), called "scores" by Microsoft. Their resources are allocated by the hypervisor from Microsoft. The disks associated with virtualized partitions girls are the VHD format. These files can reside on an iSCSI SAN or Fibre Channel, a unit of Ethernet NAS drives or a bay DAS directly connected to the server. It is therefore necessary to surround the system environment of Microsoft software for third save, restore, migrate and replicate workloads complete.
    ASUS P5VD1-X
    Intel Pentium Dual Core 3.00GHz
    Maxtor 160GB
    Corsair 1.5GB PC3200 RAM
    Nvidia Geforce 6800 GT 256mb
    Phillips DVD RW
    Magna 500W PSU
    XION II Steel Black Gaming Case

Many times it happens that you can not import a virtual machine using
    1. Hyper-v Manager. To avoid this problem, follow these steps :
    2. Locate the exported virtual machine and then open the file. Exp.
    3. In line <value> between </ value> delete the GUID.
    4. Save your changes and exit Notepad.
    5. Re-import the modified virtual machine.
    "Let us remember that our interest is in concord, not conflict, and that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace, not those of war." -McKinley

To display usage information processor for virtual machines running on a server with Hyper-V, use the Reliability Monitor and Performance Monitor to display the data performance counters for Hyper-V. To open the Reliability Monitor and Performance Monitor, click Start, click Run and type perform. he Task Manager does not display information on the processor for virtual machines.
    "All gave some, some gave all."