Thread: Windows 7 and vbame

Windows 7 and vbame

Hi friends,
    I am doing some projects in Visual Basic 6.0. And now I want to upgrade my operating system to Windows 7. I don't know whether Vbame.dll will be supported by Windows 7. So please provide me the details about the upgradation of Vbame.dll with the Windows 7. I am having doubt that microsoft will update vbame.dll to work with Windows 7.?? So please provide an information about the Windows 7 and vbame.

Re: Windows 7 and vbame

I think that you just want to know about the updation of vbame.dll which supports the Visual Basic 6.0. For that doubt I would say that Windows 7 will support VB 6. Also it would be good for you if you update your VB 2005 to the VB 2008. Because there would be no issues if you update your Visual Basic. So i will suggest you to update it.
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core @ ~2.2 GHz
    Memory: 1024MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 200 GB
    Video Card: RADEON X300/X550 Series

Even if your vbame.dll file is missing then also you can update that specific file in your operating system. If your DLL file is missing vbame.dll in your system folder, then follow the steps :
    1. Download the file vbame.dll
    2. Copy this dll in the folder windows \ system.
    3. Restart your computer.

This should help you.
    "All gave some, some gave all."

Normally the vbame.dll error message may appear on any application that Microsoft's operating system is included. That operating system may be Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, etc. You can solve this issue by a registry cleaner program. A registry cleaner program can help by removing invalid vbame.dll registry entries that might be causing the DLL error.
    "Let us remember that our interest is in concord, not conflict, and that our real eminence rests in the victories of peace, not those of war." -McKinley

You have an error message telling you that Windows VBAME.DLL file is missing, found at startup, damaged, required VBA: Middle East Support displays an error message such as VBAME.DLL not found? For that solution you can download VBAME.DLL from the Web. If that dll is not enough to help you I encourage you to use the program for cleaning Registry. you can use any cleaner that should clean the registries properly.
    Whats my name again? I spend so much time looking at code i fogot my own name ahhh!