Thread: Dell Vostro 1000 runs Windows 7

question Dell Vostro 1000 runs Windows 7

Hi all,

Last year i had purchased a laptop Dell Vostro 1000. It have installed Window XP. Now i want to install windows 7 on it. But i am confused that Windows 7 run on Dell Vostro 1000 or not. Can i install any additional software or driver for it. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dell Vostro 1000 runs Windows 7

If you are using Windows 7 Ghost Version or other pirated software, no guarantee can be fully compatible. On the drive, because a heavy workload for testing, some problems may not be able to solve. You can also get help from DELL support center. All the best.

You can directly go to verify whether your current configuration. Meet the requirements of Windows 7 or not in dell official website. Use Upgrade Advisor Microsoft Windows 7Verify all your computer components and software is ready to install Windows 7. This application will scan your system and recommend that you upgrade to Windows 7 which should be implemented before the operation. Check and reply.

Dell provides customers with a unique set of assessment, design and deployment services. These services use a proven reference architecture and field-proven business model, can significantly reduce the time and risks of migration. Dell can help customers fully understand the move to Windows 7 and / or Server 2008 R2's commercial potential. Dell's upcoming full-service, customers can optimize and manage the infrastructure services include. Check and reply.

To make Windows 7 the upgrade process easier, Dell provides a ready assessment services and first-class operating system deployment services. Dell Deployment Optimization services will help customers to complete all aspects of migration, including organization, infrastructure, hardware, software, images, and deployment. With Dell's global deployment of services and tools, customers can upgrade to a more efficient Windows 7, and shorten the deployment time, reduce risk, while reducing network traffic. All the best.

Dell Vostro 1000 runs Windows 7

Dell offers a complete set of ProConsult, ProSupport and ProManage service to our customers the most effective use of supported Microsoft's systems environment. Dell's full range of services from Dell and Microsoft to jointly develop, with strong complementarity. These services include three main areas: server and tools, information and communication, and collaboration, and database. Check and reply.