Thread: Blue screen of death in middle of standard tasks in windows 7 home premium 64bit

Blue screen of death in middle of standard tasks in windows 7 home premium 64bit

Hi all,

Two weeks ago I bought the first laptop. What we want is more powerful than machines without it, do not use accessories (rental of multimedia accessories, Firewire, fingerprint reader, etc.), so, I found, Acer IGP and beautiful little processor, you know, the AMD does not even appear on the site. But after working on that certainly in the middle of work blue screen of death is coming. It is on windows 7 64 bit OS. Please suggest what can i do. Thanks in advance.

Re: Blue screen of death in middle of standard tasks in windows 7 home premium 64bit

If you at least try with a stick and running it vanish and then at least we know that RAM is the absolute closure of the list of possible reasons. Well then, you will have to try a different hard drive to run it off again a few objects through the list this may be difficult, if you do not have spare lying around, unless a friend could help out. If you drive by, it is still a blue screen and then next time you have to try the graphics and so on, until you track this problem my intuition from past experience, it would be either memory or the HD, or, if there are problems that can the symptoms you have seen. Check and reply.

Re: Blue screen of death in middle of standard tasks in windows 7 home premium 64bit

Some board and memory as long as each other's problems. In our test computer more bsods all teammates, the fact that this is the memory, so I said for me. Memory problems led him to run with the perfect is his exact same settings as my crash stability. Troubleshooting is not easy, and nine of 10 time is not a question of memory or the motherboard is not compatible with the strange. All the best.

Blue screen of death in middle of standard tasks in windows 7 home premium 64bit

Windows 7 have rtm version, Ultimate, Professional, Enterprise, Home Premium. Win7 you casually called, there is a problem only you have problems understanding. Besides the latest drivers also took part in 32,64-bit version. Uncertain where you say you made a mistake. I use a dell 64-bit Ultimate, bios also brush the dell SLIC 2.1. Enjoy genuine win7. Two months off with no blue screen it. So use always genuine Windows 7. Check and reply.

Dr. V Guest

In Windows7 system, when installed in high-level formatting not complete C drive on the installation, you want to delete c drive, build a c disk, and automatically generates a 100MB unallocated disk hidden, never to tamper with this 100MB. If you do not generate the 100MB of space, in the windows 7 and the 142 hard drive will appear under Windows7 errors and 7f error. In the bios setting, in addition to ahci option, the best to switch off the Inte (R) c-state tech can select Disabled. All the best.

You need to the power saving mode setting to use, and never set off. It will reduce the risk of dying. Graphics senior high set in some of the items can be set lower.I siad what 0 × 00000142,0 × 000007f, 0 × 000000a of memory error, in fact 100MB hard disk unallocated space created does not exist. It is not necessarily a matter of memory or cpu. If the problem is cpu put memory cache can choose as Disabled. Do not change the hard disk, memory and even cpu. All the best.

If you can,t pay for a REAL tech to Give you the real reason this is what I would do!

Buy another cheap harddrive! Find otu what Hardware is in your laptop

1 chipset
    2 audio
    3 lan
    Download those drivers
    burn them to a disc or put them on a USB memory stick

Get a copy of Xp sp2 or windows 7 x86 these are the most stable OS,s microsoft has released !

any x64 your asking for trouble!

Install the new hardrive it is very easy one screw and it will pull out of your laptop
    Put in the WIndows 7 x86 disc do a clean install! you should be FINE

If you want Reliabilty and True hardware function U can do an XP install but you will need to install more drivers !