Thread: Need eBook Reader for Mac OS X.

Need eBook Reader for Mac OS X.

Hello to all,
    I recently bought a cool new MacBook which has Mac OS X installed. It has amazing look and it has very interesting features. I love to read books on the computer. That's why I need eBook Reader for Mac OS X. If you know anything about eBook Reader software then please let me know.
    Thank you.

Re: Need eBook Reader for Mac OS X.

Hey you must use Tofu eBook Reader for your Mac OS X. It is very nice application. Tofu is a novel application to address the common problem that people don't like reading text on the screen. In Tofu, text is arranged in columns, and each column is only as high as your window. So lines are nice and narrow, and they don't move about vertically. You just scroll from column to column horizontally, and feel more in control. Bonus: your text is now also in easy-to-digest chunks.

Hey why don't you use Adobe Digital Editions for your mac. AdobeĀ® Digital Editions software offers an engaging way to view and manage eBooks and other digital publications. Use it to download and purchase digital content, which can be read both online and offline. Transfer copy-protected eBooks from your personal computer to other computers or devices. Organize your eBooks into a custom library and annotate pages. Digital Editions also supports industry-standard eBook formats, including PDF/A and EPUB.

I think most of the people use eReader Pro for Macintosh. eReader Pro for Macintosh is an award-winning application used to read eReader.com eBooks on your Macintosh computer and/or laptop.
    It has following features.
    • Create and customize color themes or use one of the many built-in themes to your enhance your reading experience.
    • Create your own detailed notes about your reading and share them with others!
    • Adjust several display features to personalize your eReader such as justification of text and line spacing.
    • Highlight key words to remember them later!

Hey I am using Adobe Reader for your my computer. It is very simple and nice application. Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files. You can get this application from the official site of Adobe Reader.

If you want best eBook Reader then you must use Skim eBook Reader for your Mac OS X. Skim is a PDF reader and note-taker for OS X. It is designed to help you read and annotate scientific papers in PDF, but is also great for viewing any PDF file.
    It has following features:

* Viewing PDFs
    * Adding and editing notes
    * Highlighting important text, including one-swipe highlight modes
    * Making "snapshots" for easy reference
    * Navigation using table of contents or thumbnails, with visual history
    * View all your notes and highlights
    * Convenient reading in full screen
    * Giving powerful presentations, with built-in transitions
    * Handy preview of internal links
    * Focus using a reading bar
    * Magnification tool