Thread: Problem with lyrics plugin in WMP

Problem with lyrics plugin in WMP

I am having WMP 12. I am using Windows 7 here. I am having some issue with using a Lyrics plugin on the same. I had downloaded this from an site. I twas clearly mentioned that it is going to work well and I can get all the lyrics on properly while playing any audio file. But this thing does not looks to be working. I am in need of help to find a alternative or atleast use this one. Does Windows Media Player has any settings about this in it. There are no audio player that can provide a nice lyrics plugin tool.

Most of this plugins does not work. You have to use the site that gives you the list of lyrics that works mostly. I had tried using third party plugins which does not really work. There are some players that promise to provide lyrics which does not really work well. Some players comes with the features but they need a internet connection for the same. So here just try testing out the same and then check back.

If you are using a plugin from lyrics.com then there is a tiny dll file that can get corrupted and giving you the error. You have to go in the c:\program files\media player\plug ins\lyricsplugin.dll and replace the last dll file. It works most of the time. But if not then the plugin does not support Windows Media Player and you have to find out another one. Just try locating a media player which would help.