Thread: Subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work

Subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work

My computer is running Windows 7 Ultimate operating system from quite a long time. I have been able to solve many of the incompatibility issues that I have faced in this particular operating system. But, now I have encountered a weird issue in my system. The problem is that the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work. I cant get rid of the problem with any methods that I am acquainted with.

An incompatibility issue

It can be clearly seen that the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work is an incompatibility issue. Many a times, due to incompatibility issues, some applications and programs are not able to work. But, some that work are faced with problems like the one that you are facing. I suppose that setting the operating system in the compatibility mode with solve the issue.

Problem associated with the codec

Hello there, according to me, the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work is a problem associated with the codec. I have faced a similar problem while using the KM Player. So, you will have to install the proper codec for the Media Player Classic Home Cinema and I hope that the issue will be resolved after that. Just let me know if the issue persists.

The version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema

It would have been better if you would have mentioned the version of Media Player Classic Home Cinema that you are using. If it is an older version, then the issue that the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work can be solved if you can get the latest version of this particular software. All the new versions of the applications and softwares work fine with the Windows 7 operating system.

Dr. V Guest

The compatibility tool of Media Player Classic Home Cinema

A solution to get rid of the issue that the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work is to find the compatibility tool of Media Player Classic Home Cinema on the internet. Such tools are released for all those softwares and applications that are having any kind of incompatibility issues with Windows 7. All the required compatibility settings will be done with the help of this particular tool.

Force the player to run in the system

You must force the player to run in the system inorder to get rid of the issue that the subtitles of Media Player Classic Home Cinema are not able to work. Use the option for "run as administrator" to force any application or program to execute in Windows 7. I have been experienced by using this option and thus, can assure you that all the features are provided by the software when this option is used.