Thread: How to remove services from computer management?

How to remove services from computer management?

Hello friends,

I need you help to sort out may query. I have to remove an specific application from the Computer Management Services & Applications. I have tried many methods to achieve this task, but didn't get any success. If you know how to remove services from computer management, then please let me know that. I would appreciate your any help. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: How to remove services from computer management?

According to me it's very difficult task to remove services from computer management. For that first you need to click over start. Then select 'Run' from there and after that you need to provide command known as 'msconfig'. After this you need to click over the "services" tab. Then next step is to find the specific service that you want to remove from the computer management. Finally you need to uncheck it.

Please try following steps to remove services from computer management:
    1. First click on Start, click Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Services.
    2. Scroll through the list of services, click to select the service that you want to disable, and then click Startup.
    3. Click to select Disabled, and then click OK.
    4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each service that you want to disable.
    5. To exit, click Close, and then close Control Panel.

To remove services from computer management, for that you need first open the control panel window from the start button. Then you will see the 'Admin tools' from there, you need to click this option. After this procedure you will need to select the option known as 'services shortcut'. Then you just need to scroll this page to find out the desired application that you want to remove.

If you want to remove the particular services from the Computer Management Services & Applications. For this you have to uninstall this particular services. After uninstallation of this services you will have to restart your computer system. Then you need to check the if the desired services is removed from Computer Management Services or not. I hope it will definitely works for you.