Thread: Clean installation of Windows 7 via Upgrade option

Clean installation of Windows 7 via Upgrade option

I have a personal computer which was is running on Windows Vista and truly saying that i am bored with this operating system. Now i wanted to have other operating system which can have more option available in it. As i know that Microsoft has launched a Windows 7 which i think is a great operating system which has great features according to the previous windows versions. So i just wanted to know that can i install windows 7 by using the media upgrade file of it on my computer. Please help me if it is possible..

Re: Clean installation of Windows 7 via Upgrade option

As you have stated in regarding to the upgrade with the Windows 7 which is asked by most of the people in this world and here is the answer. It has been proved that you can perform a clean installation by using the upgrade edition of the operating system. You can perform a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system using an upgrade media which is now the same as performing a clean install.

As previously with Windows Vista that they changed this but you need to perform a whole method to get a clean install. First you need to install Vista upgrade without entering the product key and than install it again by performing an upgrade with the version you already had installed on your computer. It was time consuming and most of the people they didn't like it. But with Windows 7, microsoft has released the upgrade versions and have been keeping it secrate. The excellent news is that you can perform a clean installation using the upgrade media which is now the same as performing a clean install.

To upgrade operating system on your computer it is not necessary to buy a full version of Windows 7, but there is still a legal requirement to do it if you do not have or own a legal copy of either Windows XP or Windows Vista. Then you cannot upgrade it to the windows 7 and the following information will be useless it you don't have legal copy of your operating system.

Dr. V Guest

I have usd this method and i can say that it worked for me. You can also do this, first I was having Windows 7 installed on my computer then i booted from the disc. After that i deleted all the partitions where the Windows 7 was installed, than installed it on the cleaned partition. After that it accepted the key, and then activated it, and finally done. So if you want then you need to do what i have done to have clean install of Windows 7.