Thread: Windows 7 64 Bit can run Emulators

Windows 7 64 Bit can run Emulators

Day before yesterday I installed the latest version of Operating system on my laptop Windows 7 Ultimate. I usually like to play games alot. I was hoping that if it is possible to run emulators for Nintendo or any playstation or any Wii consoles on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 version. As anyone might have tested it therefore it is always better to ask before installing it. Hope to get reply from you soon. Thanks
    I feel sad for people with good imagination.

Re: Windows 7 64 Bit can run Emulators

Yes, you can install any kind of emulators on your Windows 7 pc. I have got one and tested it on my pc and it is working fine. On Nintendo Wii you can test Dolphin as well as some Gamecube emulators just work fine. You can also use some playstation 2 emulator called PCSX2 which runs pretty fine on windows 7. Hope that helps.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Yes try out the dolphin emulator, it is the coolest of all emulators. If you are on 64 bit OS then I would recommend you to get the same 64 bit dolphin emulator. You can try the New GCPad Plugin that was recently released for Windows 7 OS.

Features:
    - multiple devices mapped to each gamepad
    - map buttons to axis - And axis to buttons
    - Individual dead zone for each input / direction
    - map multiple inputs to the same control, AND/OR modes, (using regular expressions)
    - hold down time ( 0 - 400ms ) - useful when you want A+B to grab while A and B are also attacks, set hold down time of a few milliseconds for A and B
    - adjustable range for each input
    - modifier for analog sticks - either increase or decrease the default range of the sticks
    - double tap time ( 0 - 400ms ) - useful for walking/running when playing ssbm/b on a keyboard or dpad. set range to around half, when you double tap you will get the full range instead. ( also need to set A as the stick modifier in order to "smash" without double-tapping then. )
    - separated trigger-analogs and trigger-clicks - set L/R-Click to the same button with a high dead zone if you want to use actual analog triggers - can set R-Click range to 0 and enable double tap to have a full trigger pull when you double tap - works alright on mario sunshine
    - profiles - basic load, save, and delete - currently they are all saved in the main ini file, probably will add import/export if someone wants it

Download it from here.

Have you tried the nemulator from Nintendo NES emulators list. It is a NES emulator that uses DirectX 10 and therefore Windows Vista or Windows 7 is required. One of it's main features is it's interesting GUI, where all the games play at once so you can see what they are and see them running in order to help you choose what game you'd like. Download link.

You can also try the PCSX2 Playstation 2 emulator that will function on Windows XP, Vista, and the current Windows 7 beta, however, a state-of-the-art machine is required to get a reasonable 30fps (ie dual or quad core system with 2GB of RAM minimum). You can download this emulator from here.

There are many emulators for Windows 7 that you can find pretty easily on the net by searching it on google. Basically game emulators are nothing but Video game console emulator in term called that is actually a program that allows a computer or modern console (cross-console emulation) to emulate a different video game console's behavior. If you dont have any gaming console at home then with such emualtors you can play console games on you Computers.