Thread: USB Mouse slow response in Window 7

USB Mouse slow response in Window 7

Hello,
    I recently installed the windows 7 operating system and I have problem with the usb mouse in windows 7. The mouse is a Razer copperhead mouse. The problem occurs only when I put my desktop to sleep, when I wake my operating system desktop the mouse stops responding. On windows 7 I do not have any other problem rather than this. Do you have a solution for this. If yes then please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Re: USB Mouse slow response in Window 7

Hello,
    I think you can flash the firmware which you have installed, for the latest firmware version you can visit razar's official site and download the latest version of it. Also some of the common issue of the Razar's usb mouse can be found on their site in the "supports" section. When you are in the stand by mode you can check unplugging the mouse, what I mean is when you put your computer to sleep test unplugging the mouse and when you wake your desktop plug it back.

Hello,
    If you need to update your firmware to the latest version then you can download razar support firmware

Also if you need to update the latest drivers for windows 7 then you can download here

I think in windows based operating system it will not be safe to directly unplug the usb mouse or any other usb device. You have to follow the "Remove device safely" procedure for this. If you are not going to follow this then you may have the chances to damage your device.
    Last edited by NetWorkInG; 26-03-2010 at 09:55 AM.

Hello,
    Franky speaking I have never heard about this problem before. Even i did not had a problem like this in past, but I can understand what you are trying to say. Have you check the device, I mean are your sure that the device is working perfectly. Also, I this you follow the stand procedure to remove the device from your usb port. One more alternate solution is that you can check plugging the mouse in other usb post which is available on your machine.

Hello,
    By my knowledge I have not found any mouse which does a data loss. The standard procedure of safely removing the hardware is because if you have something in your buffer then you can loose it if you try to remove the device attached directly, to avoid this follow the standard procedure of data loose. When you try to remove the device safely, the option is present there. This means that the hardware or the device is detected perfectly.

Hello,
    Most usb device do not work properly after a time period is that we do not take proper care to remove the device safely. A few days ago I directed removed my wireless modem attached from my computer and I found that after few days it is not working at all. I think this might be the case with you, I have tried to attache the mouse to some different computer or operating system. Do this and if the problem persist then I think your device is damaged.