Thread: Unable to use Samsung pixon with Windows 7

Unable to use Samsung pixon with Windows 7

Hello everyone,
    I am not able to use my "Samsung Pixon" phone with my computer which runs on Windows 7. The software which i got with this phone was "Samsung new PC studio" which i installed it in my computer and i think it was not installed correctly. When i connected my phone i was able to find the driver of the phone, but the problem was that the software was not able to detect the phone. And also it was not recognized removable drive, because of this reason i was not able to access my phone. Please help me with my problem..

Re: Unable to use Samsung pixon with Windows 7

I think you need to re-install the software or the pc suite for the phone on your computer and also you can update the software by going on the official site of the of Samsung. Just go on the website and select your phone's model and then you can get the whole information on it. After that if you find the software for your phone then you can download it and install it in your computer to have the better connectivity with the phone.

The best way to connect your phone with the computer is to connect it with the use of the usb cable. In order to have access to your phone on the computer you can connect it with the usb cable and then you need to select the mass storage option in the phone as a default. You don't need any of the software to connect any of the phone with the computer. After that you will find a removable disk in the my computer section which is the drive for the memory card of your phone.

If you are unable to use Samsung Pc studio then you can check it out whether the driver has installed properly or not. To do this you need to go to the start menu and then select the control panel option and click on the system, it will bring up a pop up with a number of tabs on the top. Here you can select the tab of the hardware and it will be able to access the device manager, it will display list of hardware devices on the computer. In the device manager you can see a section called "Universal Serial Bus Controllers", there you need to click on the + sign which will display all the USB devices. You should have two options, “Samsung mobile device” or “unknown device”, if the Samsung mobile device is in yellow question mark above it or if you have unknown device than it means that the drivers have not installed correctly.

Hi, i think you need to go to the official website of Samsung and then you can go to the 'Support' section of this website. There you need to select your phone's model for download options for downloading and saving the most appropriate version of the PC Studio for your computer and phone from the 'Software' section of this website. Just check it out and then you can install the latest and updates PC studio for your phone.

I think you need to un-install Samsung PC Studio completely from the computer and then you need to remove all the related files to the software. After that you need to scan your computer with the latest antivirus and then if detected some infected files then delete it. Also you need to check if there is any missing files related to the windows 7. After that re-install it and then you can check it out by connecting your mobile phone to he computer.