Thread: My Photo Books 3.7.6 application not able to install

My Photo Books 3.7.6 application not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have an application that is My Photo Books 3.7.6. The problem is that the application is not able to get install to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out in order to make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: My Photo Books 3.7.6 application not able to install

The application that you have may have some issue related to the same. It could be that the bugs might have been appended due to which the application is not able to get install to the system. You need to look out for another copy of the installer file that would help in making the issue to be sorted. Do check out by using another copy. It may then be able to get install.

There is a possibility that the application or the system may be affected with the virus and hence it needs a scan check wizard. Use Quick heal total security antivirus application which is powerful antivirus tool and it would help in detecting the dangerous threat that is been affecting the system. It would also help in eliminating the threat from the system. So do checkout for the same.

It is quite very much possible that the admin might have restricted the rights for the application to get install to the syst5em using a normal user account. The rights might have been revoked by the admin. So you need to get access to the admin account or right click on the .exe of the installer file and then process out as Run as Administrator. Get access to the account and then install.

Create a new account by going to the control panel option and then to the user account. Now as you have opened the same fill in the parameters that is been required. After that under the manage section make the account type as Admin account. Now click on create account. Restart the system. Login using the newly created account. This may help you to install the application with admin rights.

Dr. V Guest

Run the system under safe mode option. As safe mode do not have much of the advanced features or any embedded services that would make the application not to work out due to incompatibility. There is a possibility that the application would then be able to function and get install to the system. There may be no admin rights come into action. So do look out.