Thread: Is ScreenClue: Screen Recorder compatible with Windows 7

Is ScreenClue: Screen Recorder compatible with Windows 7

I am searching for a screen recorder software and I have found one from the search results on the web. So, basically I want to know that is ScreenClue: Screen Recorder compatible with Windows 7. Are there any other system requirements to run it in the computer? If it is not compatible with this particular operating system, then what should be done to run it forcefully. I am waiting for some probable replies on this topic.

Re: Is ScreenClue: Screen Recorder compatible with Windows 7

If you have done a clean install of the Windows 7 operating system, then I guess that ScreenClue: Screen Recorder will be compatible with Windows 7. I am using this same operating system and I am not facing any issues as such that are being faced by most of the users who have done an upgradation to this operating system. I have also done a clean install of Windows 7.

Even if ScreenClue: Screen Recorder will be incompatible with Windows 7, there is no need to worry because there are many complements that can be used for the particular software. Just search for the same on the internet. Just run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system after the installation of the software and see whether it is listed among the compatibilities or incompatibilities of the system.

Dr. V Guest

ScreenClue: Screen Recorder is not compatible with Windows 7 because this software supports only the Windows XP operating system. But, there are many solutions that can be used to get rid of the incompatibility issues that are encountered by the softwares and applications in Windows 7. I use the compatibility tool according to the softwares and applications, that show any incompatibility issues. So, I suggest you to use the same tool for this software.

Hello there, I have given the alternatives that can be used if ScreenClue: Screen Recorder is not compatible with Windows 7. Use any of them if you are not comfortable with ScreenClue: Screen Recorder:
    • Odin Screen Capture 2.1
    • FlashDemo Personal Version 2.2
    • Replay Video Capture 4.1
    • Yildun scanner 6.00
    • Wondershare DemoCreator-Screen Recorder 2.6.0.36
    • Super Screen Capture 5.0
    • Total Screen Recorder Gold 1.5.31.0

ScreenClue: Screen Recorder will be compatible with Windows 7, if you can get the latest version of this software. All the newly released versions of the applications and programs have been seen to work without any issues in the Windows 7 operating system. This is because, when the new softwares and applications are developed, care is taken so that all the operating systems available in the market must be supported.