Thread: Analog Alarm 2.7.1.0 not able to install

Analog Alarm 2.7.1.0 not able to install

Hello. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The application that I have downloaded which is Analog Alarm 2.7.1.0. The problem is that the application is not able to install to the system. I do not know what could be the problem. Please do help me out so that I can get rid of the same. Thank you.

Re: Analog Alarm 2.7.1.0 not able to install

The application may have some issues that is the reason it responds in such way. You need to check out that the application do not have any bug issue appended to the same. It is quite necessary and essential the application should not have any bug issue appended as it may then lead to functional issues. So reinstall the application that would make the things to sort out.

You can uninstall the application by clicking on the start menu and then click on the control panel option. After that you need to open the add/remove option. As it is been done you then need to select the application program that need to be removed. Now click on the remove button and then restart the system. After that install a new copy of the application. This should help you out.

There could be reason that the admin mighty have blocked the rights for installation of any application to the system using a normal user account. You need to login to the admin account and then install the application. You can right click on the .exe of the application and then run as administrator. Fulfill the parameter then you can get to access to admin account.

If you are not able to get access to the admin account. You can step another way. Go to the control panel option and then open up the user account. Then fill in the parameters after creating a new account. Now under the manage section make the account type as Admin. Then restart the system. Login using the newly created account. This would give a better solution.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out for you possibly in a proper way. You need to hide the services that is been activated by default in Windows 7. Click on the start button and then type msconfig in the search box option. After that you then need to select Hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup tab. Then disable the services. Restart the system.