Thread: Google sites won't load on Mac

Google sites won't load on Mac

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from last week. Whenever I tried to browse on internet, suddenly all Google sites unable to load. They gives a "Page Not Found" error. All Google sites means Google.com, Gmail, Google feed reader, Adsense. I don't know why Google sites won't load on Mac. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Google sites won't load on Mac

I think problem related to DNS Servers. Have you use DNS Servers on your Macs as per your Windows PCs? As per my information DNS Servers are usually set in System Preferences. It is Network on your Macs. When you next time get this error, juts do following.
    Open the Terminal and copy/paste the following commands?
    Code:
    host google.com
    dig google.com
    ping -c 3 72.13.207.99
    ping -c 3 64.232.187.99
    ping -c 3 64.232.167.99
    ping -c 3 google.com
    traceroute 72.14.207.99
    echo "done"
    Now save entire transcript of commands and post here. So that we can get more information.

I think this problem is not related to your MAC. I think it is related to your ISP, or may be related to routing settings. In this case try to use firefox and check that whether you get the same problem or not. If problem exits, then look out for ISP to check your DNS settings. After try to move things to OpenDNS to fix this problem.

From your information it seems that there is some problem in your internet connection. It may get disconnected and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case try to use other web site. If you still have the same problem then it means that your internet connection is faulty. In this case first repair your internet connection and then try to use all google site.

Hey there is no need to worry about it. This problem is related to your bad internet connection. Such type of problem happened with lot's of users. It may happened that during browsing internet connection is gone for few seconds and you assume that it is happened to only google sites. In this case you have to contact your ISP to fix this issue.