Thread: Tab key in Windows 7

Exclamation Tab key in Windows 7

Hi all,

Recently i am installing Widows 7 in my laptop. I amt aware very much process and shortcut keys in windows 7. Can anybody explain me how we can a use tab key frequently with windows 7. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Dr. V Guest

Tab key in Windows 7

If you press space or carriage return is equivalent to mouse clicks "Yes" button. Want to use the keyboard to "click" "No" button, then press the Tab key, the dashed border will be transferred to the "No" on, and then press the space on it. There is also a very common usage, log on forums when you've finished entering account number, do not need to re-use mouse to click the password box, simply press the Tab key to be able to bring the cursor to the password box. If you want to turn positioned on the press the key combination Shift + Tab. All the best.

Tab key in Windows 7

In Vista or Windows Server 2008 the next, Tab key there is a magic usage: select an icon on the desktop, press F2 to enter rename state, renamed after, and then press the Tab key will enter the next one to rename the file. Would like to rename a file on the other hand, you can press the key combination Shift + Tab. Rename multiple files at a time when very convenient. All the best.

Re: Tab key in Windows 7

Use Alt + Tab key combination to quickly switch windows. This combination is key to first press the Alt key and then press the Tab key, you can quickly switch to the previous window. Hold down the Alt key and hold in the case, press the Tab key will appear once the current open window, the icon, and then press the Tab key to be able to switch between each icon. Alt + Shift + Tab key combination is the reverse switch. Release the Alt key will be to switch the window. In Vista, press this key combination still appears the window thumbnails. Check and reply.

Tab key in Windows 7

At the command prompt, Tab key is very useful, it can automatically populate the file and folder name this is like asking a bit strange auto-fill. Some users may already know, but this technique there is another part of the little-known secrets oh. First look at a demo picture, may be a bit dizzy, when the flicker disappears when the cursor is to press the tab of the moment. Check and reply

Tab key in Windows 7

Some of the Forum support the use of combination of keys "Ctrl + Enter" to quickly submit, but this combination of keys does not necessarily support each browser. I used to use Tab + Enter key combination to quickly submit, with the Tab key to move the focus to the "submit" button with a few cases, need to press the Tab key several times, press the Enter key. "Ctrl + Enter" key combination you need to call javascript script to achieve with this method even if the page I did not use a script can also be quickly submitted.