Thread: Dream Desktop Agent 1.0 application issues under Windows 7

Dream Desktop Agent 1.0 application issues under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed an application Dream Desktop Agent 1.0 after upgrading the system to windows 7 from Windows Xp. I do not know but after I have upgraded the system the application is not able to work out well. It used to work under Windows Xp. Please help me out so that I may use this application. Thank you.

Re: Dream Desktop Agent 1.0 application issues under Windows 7

The application may have certain issues related to the installer file and hence this is the reason that the application is unable to work out to the same. It would be better that you try to reinstall the application and then look out for the changes this should relevantly help you out in making the things to work out for you then. Check out.

There is a possibility that the application is unable to cope up with the operating system that you are using. So it would be appropriate that the application you need to check out is by making the the add on or the support file that it needs to work on with the operating system to function is been installed. This would then help you out.

Dr. V Guest

Other than the application been issues with the compatibility there is a way by making a clean boot process to work out the same. This would help in sorting the issue. You need to click on the start button and then type msconfig in the searchbox option. After that you may get a selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services. Then disable the services and restart the system. Now do look out for the conclusion that you may get.

As you have upgraded the system the application also needs to be upgarded with the same in order to gel up with the same. This would the make the things to work out essentially different. Now do make the things to work out by processing a clean installation. This is that the installation of operating system with complete formatting wizard. Instead of Upgrading. This would result different.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This should then help out in figuring the issue and then make relevant changes that it requires to cope up with the situation then. Now it is quite very much impossible that the application needs to gel up with the operating system as well. So it would be the best result that you check out.