Thread: JExpress On My Ubuntu

JExpress On My Ubuntu

Hello, I am having Linux operating system on my computer and having Ubuntu installed on my computer. If you are having any kind of details about the JExpress then please provide details about it. I want to install this on my computer but it is not possible for me to install it on my computer. So, please help me in this case.

Re: JExpress On My Ubuntu

Hello, if you are having the problem with your JExpress on your Ubuntu then it is necessary to make use of the any other setup file and then simply try for it. As it may be possible that you are having the problem of the exe file and due to which you are getting the problem of the installation. So, I would suggest you to simply try to make use of the any other file and then it may possible that you will able to get the installation for your JExpress.

Hello, I think you must need to make use of it. JExpress is having following features:
    • Installs exact JRE
    • One click to build and deploy
    • Native integration
    • Protect your update revenue
    • Eliminates unused classes
    • Easy and professional
    • Multiple directory trees
    • 6 Months free support
    • Autoupdater
    • Native installers
    • Cross platform installer
    • Customizable
    • One click Java Web Start installer
    • Translations
    • Billboards
    • Password protect your distribution files
    • Creates JAR files

Hello, you must need to check the System requirements of the JExpress. So, just check it:
    • You must have a 100% compatible Java Virtual Machine 1.4.x or later to develop installations, distributions, and updates with JExpress.
    • The installers you create with JExpress must not be dependent on a JRE earlier than 1.4.
    • You must also have a monitor that supports 24 colors as a minimum for Java apps to work.
    • And you must have write access to the JExpress installation directory.

Hello, I think you must need to remove the previously installed files from your computer and again try for the installing the JExpress on your Ubuntu. It will definitely install the driver on your computer. If you remove all of the previous files then it will not find any of the older file and you will able to install the new software without any problem. So, just try for it.

Hello, it may possible that you are not having the proper file which will simple install the JExpress on your computer. So, it is necessary to make use of the new installation file and then you will able to get the solution for your installation problem. It will simply install the JExpress on your computer. Just make use of the link below:

JExpress for free