Thread: How to organize digital camera photos in windows vista

How to organize digital camera photos in windows vista

Hi all,

I am using windows vista in my laptop. I have 2000 more digital photographs in my laptop. I did not organized properly. So i want to know that anybody have any idea about good organization of digital camera photos in windows vista. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to organize digital camera photos in windows vista

A digital camera connected to the computer, then Windows Vista will automatically pop-up dialog box, select "Import Pictures", and then the dialog box prompt, you can easily import digital camera photos into the "Windows Photo Gallery." You can also from the Start menu in the "Picture" option found just to import photos. The management of photos, well-organized. Choose a different picture, and they "add tags" such as "sunset", "Spring Outing", "lovely child". You can also add multiple tags to a photo it. In addition, you can also add stars and personalized title, with these in the future you may deal with massive photos much simpler. All the best.

Re: How to organize digital camera photos in windows vista

If you find Photos are not satisfied with you, then windows vista help you. Just click on the top of the "Repair" button you can have them for a big transformation - color contrast adjustment, image cropping, repairing red-eye were all mention. Gently point, it is that you are familiar with the "slide show", I feel no difference with the XP, then you are wrong. Try to slide the selection in the "theme" of the various options. Check an reply.

Print, burn CDs, send e-mail the rich task bar feature allows you to easily share with friends and family wonderful memories. If you feel that this can not meet your digital lifestyle of high quality requirements, then you can skip to Video Xpress release to find out how the other a super playmate - Windows Movie Maker, to help you create a personal original movie. Add a picture from the computer to the photo gallery need to be added with the mouse to select the picture file, then hold down the left mouse button drag to the "Photo Gallery" panel where you're done. Note, however, these pictures will also copy to the Start menu's "Pictures" folder automatically.

In windows vista, the "Photo Gallery" panel bottom left corner of the "folder" option, appeared in let's just add the folder name - beyond simply have to continue to go in this folder to add, delete, modify pictures, photo gallery is also from time to time to keep updated. Upgraded version of photo gallery to bring more new games are played. Upload through a web browser is also spaces picture. Now have a more simple way, using "Windows Live Photo Gallery" upgraded "Windows Photo Gallery", select the creative you want to upload photos, right-click option "Upload to Web Album" blink of an eye on your Windows Live Spaces readers will be able to enjoy your masterpiece. Best of luck.

Windows Live Photo Gallery also has a very special skill - put together photos, it can help you put the camera can not be a revenue reduction in the broad picture of the perfect, select the photos to be put together, right-click to select "Create panoramic photo", that is, can be the perfect stitching several pictures into one panoramic picture. All the best.